6.2 Beta - October 13, 1999
EZResult, the next generation of search
engines, provides fast, relevant results. Using unique technology, EZResult
is indexing the entire internet. This will allow users to search every word
or term of every web page in the world.
We have currently indexed over 69,892,000 web
pages. You can monitor our growth on our statistics page. We offer users the ability to refresh and add their web pages through instantaneous
web page additions and updates.
Many times, users need to search for terms that consist of
characters other than letters or numbers. EZResult is the first large scale search
engine to support special characters such as _,-,$,%,+,', etc..
With our technology, users can search for terms such as cd-rom, 555-1212,
$9.99, etc.. This is
just another way that EZResult makes it easier for users to find results they need.
Other features of our new technology:
- Adding and updating millions of pages every day to keep results
- Enhanced relevancy in responding to a large number of pages.
- Scalable to one trillion web pages.
- Unmatched parallel data processing.
- Concurrent searching and indexing.
- Minimal cost/maintainence overhead.
- Powered by Redhat Linux 6.0